Overall privacy statement
We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the website that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us, by our partner, or by our affiliate.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number when you provide it to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
Our cookies policy
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of our site, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
- - Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers' or partners' sites
- - Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage
- - Determining which features our overall user population likes best
- - Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests
Usage of the collected information
We use the information we gather for the following purposes:
- - To customise the advertising and the content you see
- - To fulfil your requests for certain products and services
- - To send you the answer on the feedback you made
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our service supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of our services and products.
- Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of this website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement.